Online Horse Race Wagering
Good news for horse race Aficionados in the USA: Online horse race wagering is completely legal and regulated for bettors anywhere in the USA (except where noted below). When it comes to online horse race wagering, there are two sites to choose from: TVG and Twin Spires.
SUBSCRIPTION ELIGIBILITY for TVG
To establish or maintain a TVG online horse race wagering account, you must be:
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Be a United States citizen or resident alien; and
- Be a resident of a state where wagering services are available.
- Certify that the application information you provide is accurate.
No matter where you live on this planet, you may be able to open an account with Twin Spires and wager on horse races around the world.
What bettors say about TVG and TwinSpires
- TVG has the finest of customer service available anywhere! I know that is a strong statement however being an active wagering customer myself with TVG and a few other race betting sites none compare to the quality TVG offers.
- If you want to experience a wagering site that caters to ALL levels of players, offers real CASH BACK on each and every bet, and offers the best conditional wagering experience on the web, please check out TwinSpires.com
- I’ve opened accounts at both TVG and Twin Spires, both being legal horse racing sites in the USA. I use them both frequently. I’ve tried the rest, and these are the best!
If you have an interest in horse racing, why not go with a sure bet with either of these two online horse race wagering websites. TVG and TwinSpires.com are the favorites of most online wagering fans. Join the excitement today and open your accounts in a few easy moments!
Giant Bonus Reward at Aced Poker
A relatively new-comer to the online gaming world, Aced Poker is quickly gaining fans around the world with their generous and HUGE new player sign up bonus reward.
Indeed, a $5,000 bonus reward is enough to give anyone a boner. Bonus offers come and go, but it has been ages since a bonus offer this large has come around. It’s a good thing to be aware of. We players should always be prudent when it comes to our bankrolls! The way it works is as follows:
- Open A new player account at Aced Poker
- Make your initial deposit
- Automatically receive 200% of your deposit back as a bonus reward
Allow me to do the math for you, just to make it easy. What this means is this:
- Initial deposit of $100 will get you a bonus of $200
- Initial deposit of $500 will net you a bonus of $1,000
- Initial deposit of $1,000 will land you a reward of $2,000
- Depositing $2,500 will give you a bonus of $5,000
In case it’s not entirely clear, let me go over that again. Your $100 deposit with net you $300 into your player account. A deposit of $500 will create $1,500 into your account. If you can afford to make a deposit of $1,000, you’ll actually have $3,000 to play with. And those of you who are in the fortunate financial situation to make an initial deposit of $2,500, the 200% bonus automatically adds $5,000 to your bankroll, giving you a total of $7,500 to play with. Not a bad beginning!
One of the Best Bonus Rewards Offered in Online Gaming
Keep in mind that this offer is one of the highest we have found anywhere in quite a long time. There is no information as to how long this offer will be in effect. If you have had in interest in opening an online gaming account, now would be the time open an account at Aced Poker!
MLB Betting: O’s Back in Picture as AL Wild Card Threats
The Baltimore Orioles are on the outside looking in at the American League playoff picture, but with 28/1 odds of winning the World Series in the final month of the regular season, their hearts are still very much beating. This weekend, against the less-than-impressive Chicago White Sox, they’ll look to climb back into contention once and for all.
Bet on Major League Baseball and get a free 50% Bonus.
Currently behind both the Boston Red Sox and the Tampa Bay Rays in the AL East division, the O’s will likely have to settle on a Wild Card berth if they hope to qualify for their second-consecutive MLB postseason – but a spot in the playoffs is a spot in the playoffs nonetheless.
While they’ve never strayed far from the top of the pack, it looked as though the Wild Card was Tampa Bay’s to lose and that the Orioles would finish third in a two-horse race. Turns out, the Rays have decided to make things interesting. It took the combination of a Tampa slide and a timely dose of momentum in Baltimore for the Orioles to re-emerge as threats but it happened. Can the O’s capitalize on the opportunity with a series victory against the White Sox?
Down but Not Out, The Balimore Orioles Push for Wild Card
The Baltimore Orioles have re-emerged as contenders in the American League playoff picture and can take one step closer to the Wild Card with a strong showing against the Chicago White Sox this weekend.
MLB betting community, take note.
While it seemed as though the O’s had fallen behind the Boston Red Sox and Tampa Bay Rays for good in the American League East, Baltimore’s recent surge, in combination with a Tampa slide, has suggested that might not be the case.
The Orioles have a while to go before they make good on their 28/1 odds of winning the World Series, but a series victory against the White Sox would only help their cause. Ladies and gentlemen, this is September baseball.